1. Good morning? Good morning! 早上好？早上好！
2. Good afternoon? Good afternoon! 下午好？下午好！
3. How old are you? I am (four). 你几岁了？我（四）岁。
4. What is your name? My name is (lanlan) 你叫什麽名字？我叫（兰兰）。
5. See you tomorrow? See you tomorrow. 明天见？明天见。
6. Are you OK? Yes, I am OK. 你还好吗？我挺好的。
7. Hi, how are you? I am fine, thank you. 嘿，你好吗？我很好，谢谢。
8. Excuse me! 打扰一下！
9. Bye-bye mum / daddy. 再见妈妈/ 爸爸。
10. Good-bye 再见。
11. Excuse me, what is your name? 打扰一下，你叫什么名字？
12. See you next week. 下周见。
1. You are beautiful! 你真漂亮！
2. You are clever! 你真聪明！
3. You are good! 你真棒！
4. Great! / Good! / OK! 好。
5. Very nice! 非常好！
6. Happy New Year! 新年快乐！
7. Happy birthday! 生日快乐！
8. Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐！
9. Thank you very much! 非常感谢你！
10. Wonderful! 太棒了！
11. I am the winner! 我是胜利者！
12. I am the first! 我是第一名!
13. You are beautiful! 你真漂亮！
14. You are welcome! 欢迎你！
15. How beautiful! 多美呀！
16. How funny! 多有趣呀！
17. Wow! It’s so nice! 哇！它太好了。
18. It’s a nice day! 这是一个很好的一天！
19. Oh, my god / goodness! 哦，我的上帝！
20. Wow! It’s so nice / lovely! 哇！它太棒了 / 太可爱了！
21. Nice girl / boy. 好女孩 / 男孩。
22. You are so sweet. 你是非常可爱的。
23. You look very smart. 你看起来非常聪明。
24. I wish you a Merry Christmas！我祝你圣诞快乐！
1. Check it out. 检查完善。
2. I miss my Mummy. 我想我妈妈。
3. I don’t feel very well. 我不舒服。
4. I was sick yesterday. 我昨天病了。
5. I’m better today. 我今天好了。
6. I have a cough. 我咳嗽。
7. I got headache. 我头疼。
8. I got cold. 我发烧了。
9. My teeth got a pain. 我牙疼。
1. Hi! / Hello! 你好！
2. Good morning. 早上好。
3. Hello, nice to meet you. / Nice to see you. 你好，见到你真高兴。
4. How are you? I am fine, thank you. 你好吗？我很好，谢谢。
5. Please say bye-bye to your mummy / daddy. 请和妈妈/爸爸说再见。
6. Come in, please. 请进。
7. Come on. / come here, please. 请过来。
8. Take off your coat. 脱掉外套。
9. Please put on your morning check- card. 请把晨检牌带好。
1. Use soap to wash your hands. 用香皂洗手。
2. Dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦干。
3. Please go to the toilet / bathroom, boys go first. 男孩先去洗手间。
4. Turn the tap off, when you have down. 洗完手后，把水龙头关了。
5. Show me your hands, are they clean / dirty? 让我看看你的手干净了吗？ / 脏吗？
6. Are you thirsty? / Are you hungry? 你渴吗？/ 你饿吗？
7. Please take your cup. 请拿你的杯子。
8. Have some water. 喝点水。
9. It’s time for lunch. 午饭时间到了。
10. Don’t spill your foods on the table. 别把你的食物洒在桌子上。
11. Please finish it. 把它吃完。
12. Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米饭还是汤？
13. Do you want to more? 你要加一些吗？
14. Eat a little more. 再多吃一点。
15. Don’t play with your foods. 别玩食物。
16. Eat properly. 好好吃。
17. Are you full? 饱了吗？
18. Wipe your mouth. 擦嘴。
19. Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。
20. Please keep the table clean. 请保持桌面干净。
21. Let’s go out for a walk. 让我们出去走走。
22. Is it delicious? 它好吃吗？
1. It’s bed time. 午睡时间到了。
2.Take off your clothes / trousers / shoes. 脱衣服 / 裤子 / 鞋。
3.Go to sleep. 睡觉。
4.Close your eyes. 闭眼。
5.Cover yourself up. 盖好被子。
6. Wake up. / get up. 叫醒。 / 起来。
7. Put on your clothes. 穿衣服。
8. Fold up your quilt. 叠被子。
9. Do your buttons. 扣扣子。
10.Comb your hair. 梳头。
11. What are you doing? 你在干什麽?
12. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗？
2.How are you/How is your friends/How is ...?
3.I am fine./ She is very vell.Thank you
4.Long time no see/It's been a long time, hasn't it?
1.Please let me introduce myself./I'd like to introduce myself.
2.I am…./My name is …
3.I'd like to introduce Mr/Mrs …
4.Nice to meet you/ Glad to meet you /It is my pleasure to meet you.
5.What's your name?
6.May I have your name?
1.Thank you/Thanks/Thanks a lot/Thanks a million
2.Thank you very much/ Thank you so much for….
3.I am so grateful/I appreciate it very much/I do appreciate it
4.You're welcome/My pleasure
1.I am sorry/I am sorry for….
2.I am terribly sorry./I apologize for … /please excuse me for …?
3.It doesn't matter/That's all right
4.Never mind/It's ok
5.I beg your pardon ...
1.I am very happy/I am happy/glad to….
2.I am happy about doing….
3.I am feeling good
4.What a great day!
1.I am feeling low/I am feeling down
2.My heart is heavy
1.See you/See you later
2.Have a nice/good….
1.I think so/I agree (totally)/I agree with you/I couldn't agree more.
2.Yes, you're right/Absolutely
3.I am sure/certain.
4.I approve. /I favor that.
5.That's (really a good idea).
6.I'd be happy with that.
1.I can't agree/I disagree completely
2.No, that's not right/It's all wrong
3.I don't think so/Of course not
4.Definitely not/Absolutely not
5.I can't make sure/I am not for sure
6.No way!/ Nonsense!/ Never!
1.I like it (very much)
2.I love …./I love doing….
3.I am crazy about doing….
4.I am interested in …
5.I really enjoy in …
7.I don't like…./I dislike…./I hate….
8.That's enough/It's awful/It's disgusting.
9.Please leave me alone.
1.I don’t care if….
1.I am quite pleased/happy/satisfied with….
2.It couldn't be better.
1.Not very/too/so vell./Not good/well.
2.I am not satisfied/happy about it.
3.I am not satisfied at all.
4.It's not good enough/up to standard.
5.Just so-so./Not too bad./Getting by.
1.How could you …?/How absurd of you…./What do you think you're doing?
2.You're so full of yourself./You think you're so big./Who do you think you are?
1.It's (all) your fault./You're to blame.
2.No more excuses./How dare you!/The nerve of you!
3.I take the blame./It's my fault./My mistake.
4.I shouldn't have…./I didn't mean it.
1.I am worried about…./I am concerned about….
2.I am very/really/seriously/greatly anxious.
3.I am afraid….
4....is really getting on my nerves.
1.I am not feeling good
2.I am angry/I am angry with….
3.I am mad /I am mad at….
4.You really make me angry
1.I regret doing….
2.I shouldn't …./I should ….
3.How I wish I hadn't done….
4.If only I hadn't…./How I wish I hadn't….
1.I am curious about….
2.I feel curious about….
3.I have great curiosity.
4.I'd love to know about….
5.What happened in the end/then?
6.I am really interested to discover/know….
1.What a surprise!/You scared me!/What a shock!
2.It can't be true!/How could that be possible?/That's impossible!/It's impossible
3.I couldn't believe my ears/eyes.
4.Are you serious?/Really./Are you kidding?
1.It's very exciting!/How exciting!