公众号

微信咨询

在线试听

免费领取价值288元体验课

分享10篇简单的日常英语情景对话

时间:2019-03-26 16:05  作者:久伴英语  

学习英语的时候,听得最多的意见,就是让我们开口讲英语。课堂上也是一样,同学之间,按照书本上的内容进行情景对话。大家会看到采用对话的方式,能够更快的记住英语单词,而且对句子的理解也更加深刻。小编这里给大家分享10篇简单的情景对话,供大家参考联系。

 

老板加薪 

1. 老板加薪


A: one of my friends have got a raise two times in six months.

译:A我的一个朋友在六个月里两次加薪。

 

B: This is too rare!Dose he worked very hard?

译:B:这太少见了!他工作很努力吗?

 

A: Yes, but that's not the reason.the boss is his father-in-law.

译:A是的,但这不是原因,老板是他的岳父。

 

B: I hope my boss is my father-in-law,so I can get a raise two times in six months,too.

译:B:但愿我的老板也是我的岳父,我可以在六个月内两次加薪。

 

A: me too, but I don't think I could so lucky.

译:A我也是,但我想我没这么幸运。

 

B: I think we have to earn money for survival.

译:B:我觉得我们都得为生存而挣钱。

 

2. 明天再回电


A: Is that Mr. Johnson?

译:A是Johnson先生吗?

 

B: No, he is not here right now, would you like to leave a message?

译:B:不是,它现在不在这,你想留言吗?

 

A: Well, will you tell her it is Mason's Mr. Watson , please?

译:A好吧,请你转告她Mason药店的Watson先生找他,好吗?

 

B:Well, do I told him that you would call again or want him calls you back?

译:B:好的,我告诉他你会再打来还是你希望他给你回电?

 

A: let me think,I was not in the office in the next few days,is he free tomorrow morning?

译:A让我想想,我接下来几天不在办公室,它明天早晨有空吗?

 

B: Yes, Do you want him to call you back?

译:B:是的,你希望他给你回电吗?

 

A: No, I'll call at ten p.m. Tomorrow,is it OK?

译:A不用了,我明天十点左右打来行吗?

 

B: tomorrow at ten?that's OK.

译:B:明天十点?好的,没问题。

 

A: Thanks goodbye!

译:A谢谢,再见!

 

B: goodbye!

译:B:再见!

 

3. 香皂促销


A:why did our soap's sales decrease by 10 percent?

译:A为何我们的香皂销售降低了10%?

 

B:the sales have been down for over six months.

译:B:他们已经下滑超过六个月了。

 

A:well,I want to know who is responsible for all this?

译:A那好,我想知道,谁对这事负责?

 

B:the sales manager said it's the advertising department,and advertising department said it's the sales department.

译:B:销售经理说是广告部负责,广告部说是我们销售部负责。

 

A: I want a thorough investigation of this matter ,and I want to know the truth immediately.

译:A我要彻底地调查一下,我想马上知道真相。

 

B: Yes sir, I'll send someone to get it at once,

译:B:是,我马上派人调查。

 

4. 商店内行窃


A:Fred, do you run a grocery store?

A:Fred,你经营了一个杂货店吧?

 

B: Yes, I have worked for nearly ten years.

译:B:是的,我已经干了近十年了。

 

A: is it profit?

译:A盈利吗?

 

B:very well, but the petty pilfering in store makes us loss 2% profit.

译:B:非常好,但商店里的小偷小摸使我们损失了2%的利润。

 

A:2%!Are there so many shoplifter?

译:A2%!有那么多商店扒手吗?

 

B: Yes, many customers who looks honest ,would steel in the grocery store.

译:B:是的,许多看上去很诚实的顾客,在杂货店里小偷小摸。

 

A: it was amazing, I never believed in.

译:A太令人惊讶了,我以前从不相信过。

 

B: it's well known in the grocery store industry.

译:B:在开杂货店业内这是众所周知的。

 

5. 店商服务


A: what do you think of our service?

译:A你觉得我们的服务怎么样?

 

B: very good.

译:B:我觉得这里的服务非常好。

 

A: do you think our price is reasonable?

译:A你觉得我们的价格合理吗?

 

B:your price is higher than other stores in the same street, but the service is much better.

译:B:你们的价格比同街的其他商店要贵些,但服务要好很多。

 

A: Thank you, Mr. Jones, thanks for your feedback.

译:A谢谢你,Jones先生,感谢你反馈。

 

B: it's no better to thank me, than giving me some favorable price.

译:B:与其谢我,不如给我一些优惠价格。

 

A:Mr. Jones, thank you, goodbye.

译:A:Jones先生,再次感谢你,再见。

 

6. 小套房


A: Why do you move out?

译:A你为什么从你的房间里搬出来?

 

B: this room is as small as closet.

译:B:这房间小的和壁橱一样。

 

A: you must like your new house very much.

译:A你一定很喜欢你的新住房.

 

B: Yes, every room is as large as the suite I used to live.

译:B:是的,每间房间和我以前的套房一样大。

 

A: how many rooms do you have?

译:A你有几间房间?

 

B: four.it's so nice to have so much space.

译:B:四间,有那么多空间真好。


7. 被锁在屋外


A: (siting on chairs in the yard) how about something to drink?

译:A(坐在花园的躺椅上)要喝点什么吗?

 

B: yes, just a minute, I'll get it.(goes to the room and tries door.)the door is locked!

译:B:好的,等一下,我去拿。(向房间走去,试着打开门)门锁住了!

 

A: have you got the key?

译:A你有钥匙吗?

 

B: No, I thought you did, I'm afraid we're locked out.

译:B:没有,我以为你带钥匙了,恐怕我们被锁在门外了。

 

A: well,who shut the door?

译:A谁关的门?

 

B: I don't know, the wind blow it shut,I guess.

译:B:我不知道,我猜是风吹的。

 

A: wait a minute, I'll climb in a window.

译:A等一下,我从窗子爬进去。

 

B:watch out, and don't fall.

译:B:小心点,不要摔下来。

 

8. 你的家乡


A:where do you live before you move to Seattle?

译:A在搬到西雅图之前,你住在哪里?

 

B: I live in Chicago with my family.

译:B:我和我的家人住在芝加哥。

 

A: Chicago is your hometown?

译:A芝加哥是你的家乡吗?

 

B: in fact, I spend my childhood in a small town five miles away from south of Chicago.

译:B:事实上,我在芝加哥南部五英里的一个小镇度过了童年。

 

A: how long have you lived in Seattle?

译:A你在西雅图生活了多久?

 

B: five years already.

译:B:已经住了五年了。

 

9. 吵架的邻居


A: Listen to those two, they are at it again.

译:A听他们俩口子,又开始吵架了。

 

B: this apartment must be made out cardboard, It sounds like they are in our front room.

译:B:这套房一定是用纸板隔开的,听上去他们就在我们前面的房间。

 

A: don't they ever stop fighting?

译:A他们就不能不吵架?

 

B: why don't we move out this place?

译:B:我们为什么不能搬出这里?

 

A: Well, I've thought about it, we only have another three months to go on our lease.

译:A好的,我也考虑过了,我们还剩三个月的租期。

 

B: Let's move when the lease up.

译:B:合约到期我们就搬走。

 

10. 室友


A:Where do you live?

译:A你住在哪里?

 

B:I live in a room with two roommates.

译:B:我和我两个室友住在一起。

 

A:How do you get on with your roommates?

译:A你和室友相处得好吗?

 

B:we get along very well.

译:B:我们相处得非常好。

 

A:is it easy for you to study together?

译:A是不是为你们在一起学习提供了方便?

 

B:No, we usually talk too much.

译:B:不时地,我们通常在一起聊天。

 

A:do you eat in or out?

译:A你在家里吃饭还是在外面吃?

 

B:we usually eat at school and,At night we just have a snack in the dormitory.

译:B:我们通常在学校里吃,晚上我们就在宿舍里吃点快餐。

 

情景对话能够促进学生学习英语的热情。在情景对话中,学生可以很快可以定位到适合自己的角色,都会有适合他表演的情境和机会,能够极大地调动学生的学习英语的积极性。以上就是小编分享的全部内容,希望对大家的英语口语能有所帮助。


声明: 本文内容全部摘自互联网,不代表本站立场,如触犯您的权益,请来信,我们即刻处理~!

地址: https://www.nicekid.com/info/30078.html

学员案例
客服热线
久伴英语客服电话 0571-28121100
周一至周六 12:00~21:00
微信咨询
有资有料
关注我们
  • 微信
    微信服务号

    久伴英语

    微信服务号

  • 微信
    有资有料

    久伴绘本

    微信服务号

  • 微信
    微信订阅号

    久伴英语

    小程序

  • 微信
    微信订阅号

    久伴绘本

    小程序

>